Sunday, March 6, 2011

You Again


You again was a good movie. Not one of my favorites but I liked it. Its about this girl named Marni who was made fun of all through high school, mostly by a particular girl named Joanna. A few years later Marni becomes successful in her job in New York and she is now very pretty, no more glasses or bad haircut. She finds out that her brother is getting married so she gets on a plane and flies home for the wedding, turns out that her brother is marrying Joanna the very person who made fun of her all through high school. I wont give anything else away but lets just say that there is about to be some revenge. The movie was clean and I would recommend it for anyone. Its a good movie the family will love. Maybe more girls will like it but I believe that it can be liked by anyone. I give it a B

No comments:

Post a Comment

All movie reviews are based on my own opinions.

Blog Archive

Followers