Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Tourist


The tourist was a great movie. Its about this guy who teaches school and is on a train touring, he is the tourist. This women is a part of this plan and she is suppose to find someone who looks like the man she loves that is going to be killed, so instead the random person will be and not her love. She meets the tourist on the train and they spend a lot of time together after that. With an ending that will be a big surprise for anybody, its an exciting movie that I think most people will enjoy. I didn't absolutely love it but I did really like it. I recommend it to anybody who is a teenager and beyond. There was nothing bad in the film, but it just isn't really a movie for children. I give this movie an A-

No comments:

Post a Comment

All movie reviews are based on my own opinions.

Blog Archive

Followers