Sunday, February 27, 2011

Tangled


I went to this movie thinking it might be dumb, because you never know with cartoons anymore. But when it was over I absolutely loved it. Its about Rapunzel who is stuck in her tower and her mother won't let her out. Every year on her birthday she sees these floating lanterns in the sky and wants to go to them really bad. A few days before her birthday a man named Flynn Rider shows up in her tower as he is on the run, they make an agreement and he takes her to see the lanterns. I wont give anything else away but its a really cute movie full of good music and a little romance and excitement. I am glad I went and saw it and I will probably be investing in the movie when it comes out on DVD. I definitely recommend it to people of all ages because in my opinion it is not just a movie little kids will enjoy, I think that the majority of people who see it will all enjoy it too. I give this movie an A+

No comments:

Post a Comment

All movie reviews are based on my own opinions.

Blog Archive

Followers