Friday, February 18, 2011

How To Train Your Dragon


I took my brother and his friend to this movie. I thought it was going to be kind of dumb, but I absolutely loved it. The movie is funny, but I would say it is not suppose to be one of those hilarious movies cause it was more good then funny, if that makes sense at all. The music in the movie was really good and in my opinion when the music is good it just makes the movie that much better. The movie is about a boy named Hiccup who is a viking. The Vikings are constantly fighting their pests which are dragons. Hiccup did not grow up to be strong he is in fact very weak. His father is the leader of the vikings and is very ashamed of Hiccup. Hiccup struggles to please his father and out of luck he captures a dragon one day and finds out something about dragons that they never knew. I would recommend this movie for anyone. I will give it an A+

No comments:

Post a Comment

All movie reviews are based on my own opinions.

Blog Archive

Followers