Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Toy Story 3


This movie was so cute. I really never liked the Toy Story movies so I was kind of avoiding this movie. I started to hear people say that it was really good and so I gave in. I actually really liked this movie, it was so good. Woody and the gang are facing a huge problem, Andy is going away to college and they don't want to be put in the attic or donated to a daycare. It turns out by accident all of them are donated to the local daycare. They face their trials in the daycare and Woody goes on a quest to get back to Andy. I won't give anything else away. But the movie is very good and I recommend it for the whole family. There are a lot of funny moments in the movie and even a part that depending on the person can be emotional. Its great and I think most people will love it. I give it an A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All movie reviews are based on my own opinions.

Blog Archive

Followers