Thursday, March 10, 2011

iRobot


I am sure most people have seen this movie. But for some reason I had not. I actually thought it was pretty good. It was about the future and how everyone robots are the new thing, and everyone has one. There are rules for the robots they have to obey the people and they also can't hurt a human being. Will Smith's character is against the robots because of something that had happened to him but is not revealed till later on in the movie. He is a police detective and he is working on a murder case and is accusing one of the robots as the murderer, he is also making a point that the robots are just as capable as breaking their rules as humans are. I wont give anything else away but its an exciting movie that keeps you guessing on whether the robot is the bad guy or not. The movie is pretty good, it wasn't my favorite movie ever but I liked it. For those who have not seen it, go ahead, I think its worth seeing at least once. I give this movie a B+

1 comment:

  1. I saw this movie back in high school... um probably in my sophomore year. Where have you been? haha.

    ReplyDelete

All movie reviews are based on my own opinions.

Blog Archive

Followers