Thursday, March 17, 2011

500 Days Of Summer


This movie was good, I liked it. Its about boy meets girl. I like the fact that this movie is not your typical Hollywood chick flick. What I mean by this is that they don't fall in love and have their perfect relationship, and then have one big blow up resulting in a huge make up and a happily ever after. That is not in this movie. They have good times and they have bad times all through their relationship. They have problems that any normal relationship has and not those fantasy ones. Thats why I liked it because finally Hollywood made a chick flick that is actually realistic. It is a cute movie and the ending will shock you, lets just say that it doesn't end like your typical chick flick. I won't ruin it, but you can probably guess. Anyways I would recommend this movie for an older audience such as high school and beyond. There are a couple questionable scenes that are not really for younger viewers, but other then that it was a pretty good movie. I would give it a B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All movie reviews are based on my own opinions.

Blog Archive

Followers