Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sweeney Todd


This movie is rated R but my neighbor had it edited, I would definitely recommend it edited there is nothing really bad or inappropriate in it but there is a lot of blood and gore. It is about a barber who had is little girl and wife taken from him. He is so sad about losing them and the man wo took them sent him to jail. Once he gets out he is so overwhelmed by his sadness and the sadness turns into anger and I guess you could compare it to Hamlet in a sense that he seeks revenge and through his revenge he not only kills the man responsible but everyone else around him too. It almost ends like Hamlet too so if you like Hamlet you may like this. It is a musical so there is singing and I love musicals so I really liked it. It was a good movie and I would recommend it if you don't mind blood and killing. For adults or at least older 17+ in my opinion but anyways it was good and I would give it a B

No comments:

Post a Comment

All movie reviews are based on my own opinions.

Blog Archive

Followers