Tuesday, May 3, 2011

TRON: Legacy


Tron is about a boy named Sam Flynn who's father was creating a virtual world. One night his father went to work in the office at an arcade that he owns. Sam's father disappears. For years Sam didn't have his father and when Sam was in his twenty's he finally goes back to the arcade where he finds a secret passage way. He explores until he finds himself stuck in his father's virtual world. He finds his father there and he sets out on a journey to rescue him so that he can return back to reality. The movie was overall pretty good but I can't really get over the ending. I wont ruin it for anyone who has not seen the movie yet but I was just not satisfied with the ending. I am really big on good endings and when a movie does not end well, or what I think is well I get very disappointed. I do have to say that the music in the movie was awesome. I loved it. It was this sort of techno pop sort of music. There was also a couple times where there was music from the 80s in the arcade the song Separate Ways Worlds Apart by Journey was playing. I just love it so if I was rating the music in the movie I would give it an A+. I would recommend this movie to all audiences. It is a good movie to sit down to and watch with the whole family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All movie reviews are based on my own opinions.

Blog Archive

Followers