Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader


This movie was very good. I really liked it. The movie was done very well. The music was also good and in my opinion the music is what sometimes makes a movie, although this movie was just good altogether. In this third Chronicles of Narnia movie Lucy and Edmond along with their cousin, Eustace enter Narnia by accident through a picture hanging in their Eustace's house. They meet up with Prince Caspian on a ship called the Dawn Treader. This time in Narnia their quest is to find the seven lost swords of Narnia. Caspian promised Aslan he would find them and return to Aslan's table. The movie is very good, I would have to say it was my favorite one so far. I would recommend it for the whole family. If you enjoyed the first two you will probably enjoy this one. I give this movie a A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All movie reviews are based on my own opinions.

Blog Archive

Followers