Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sherlock Holmes


OK so this movie was pretty good, needless to say I was in a room full of girls and they kept talking so I got confused a lot. It was hard for me to get into at first too but once I did it was pretty exciting. Its action packed and interesting, I didn't get bored once. At the beginning Sherlock Holmes catches a serial killer and occult "sorcerer" named Lord Blackwood, Holmes and his assistant Dr. Watson close the case. Blackwood comes back to life and continues his killing spree, and Holmes gets back on the case again. The clues lead Holmes into a twisted web of deceit, murder, and black magic. I would recommend this movie, for it is very well done and entertaining. I give it an A-

No comments:

Post a Comment

All movie reviews are based on my own opinions.

Blog Archive

Followers