Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Did You Hear About The Morgans?


I am a big Hugh Grant fan, I just love him. When I saw that he was doing this new comedy with Sarah Jessica Parker, I just had to see it, I even bought it before I saw it, I know that's pretty risky but its ok because when I did watch it I really liked it. It has kind of a cute story about it. Its about a couple who are split up, but not divorced, when they finally speak again they are together when they witness a murder, the murderer comes after them so they are forced to enter the witness relocation program. Which means they are sent to Wyoming and they are forced to live together with a Marshall and his wife for protection. Throughout the movie the couple has to learn to love each other again and forgive each other's past mistakes. It was a really good movie, It wasn't my favorite but I thought it was good. I would recommend it, because for the most part it is a clean movie there is really nothing dirty in it, and its entertainment. I would give it a B+.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All movie reviews are based on my own opinions.

Blog Archive

Followers