Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Bounty Hunter


I went and saw this movie with a couple of friends. I was very interesting. It was just another one of those dumb comedies that has a few funny parts in it. Jennifer Aniston's character has to go to court for assaulting a police officer. She misses out on her court appearance because she decides to do something more important in her opinion. Her ex-husband, played by Gerard Butler is a Bounty Hunter and he goes after her. As he has to spend time with her since he has her captive and is taking her to the station, they start to love each other again, and well the rest is pretty obvious since it is just another predictive romantic comedy. I am not sure I would really recommend it because it wasn't really that exciting or good, although there were a few funny parts. But if anybody wants to see it for themselves go right ahead. I would give it a C+

No comments:

Post a Comment

All movie reviews are based on my own opinions.

Blog Archive

Followers