Saturday, May 28, 2011

Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood


4 Stars, A-

I have owned this movie for a really long time now, I just never took the time to watch it and see what it is all about. I thought that it was a pretty good movie. Its about a girl named Siddalee who's mother went through a really hard time when she was a kid and now Siddalee has been going to therapy for years to see what she had done wrong. After one particular blow up between her and her mother the friends of the mother, Vivianne come along and kidnap Siddalee to teach her about her mother and what she didn't know. Vivianne had three best friends and they were a part of a club called the Ya-Ya Sisterhood that they formed when they were kids. The friends tell Siddalee all the stories about her mother and what really happened to her to make her the way she was. It is a really good movie and in the end everything makes sense. It is about life lessons and forgiveness. I would recommend this movie for anyone. There is a little bit of swearing so keep that in mind but other then that I really liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All movie reviews are based on my own opinions.

Blog Archive

Followers