Tuesday, May 17, 2011

According To Greta


3 1/2 Stars, B

This movie was not as bad as I thought it was going to be. It was about a troubled teen named Greta. Her mom does not quite know how to handle her so she drops her off at her grandparents house for the summer. She is a suicidal teen. As the movie goes on she meets this guy who sort of teaches her to not look at life the way she does and he encourages her to work things out. At the end of the movie something happens and she becomes happier, I am not going to give anything away. I thought the movie overall was pretty good, it was not the best but it was not bad either. I would recommend it for anyone really who is at least a teenager and beyond. I guess it is not much of a family movie but it is borderline chick flick. You are not missing much if you don't see it but if anyone is interested it is a pretty descent movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All movie reviews are based on my own opinions.

Blog Archive

Followers