Monday, July 18, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

5 Stars, A+
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1201607/

I went to the midnight premiere of the last half of the final Harry Potter movie. It was definitely a night to remember. The movie was interesting to watch because it didn't feel like we went to see a whole movie just the ending of one but that is what it was right. Harry Potter must defeat Voldemort and according to the prophecy they both will die. Questions are answered concerning some of the characters and I think they did a good job summing the story up. The whole Harry Potter seven movie is my favorite one so far (that includes part 1 and 2) It was very sad and everytime there was a quiet part in the movie I could hear so many people in the theater around me crying. People were bawling. I only really cried once but for me they didn't make it sad enough for me to cry, I mean it was very sad but I usually only get effected by things when they drag out the death process of a person. The action and effects were very good and I am sure that anyone would enjoy this movie if you are a Harry Potter fan. If you haven't seen this one yet I say go, if you have seen part 1 of course. I am sad to say that it is all over but hey, all good things must come to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All movie reviews are based on my own opinions.

Blog Archive

Followers