Friday, February 18, 2011

Inception


Everyone said that this movie was very good. I was wanting to see it for a long time, and to be honest I was very disappointed. The movie itself was very well done. The effects itself were really good. But the movie was very confusing, it was so confusing I had the worst headache I usually like those movies where you have to think and discuss when its over, but for some reason i did not like this one. It was about a guy who was asked to help with an idea of plating something into someones subconscious and they do this with peoples dreams. I honestly couldn't tell you anymore because I didn't really understand it but it was mostly about dreams. The movie was also very long and I am not sure that I could sit through it another time. But since most people did like it, i am going to go ahead and say see it if you want to, its really up to you. I will give it a C

No comments:

Post a Comment

All movie reviews are based on my own opinions.

Blog Archive

Followers